top of page

Visa Assistance

「 Office Tokyo Visa Assistance」 has a deep commitment.

We provide ethical, high quality support for various immigration procedures for all our clients.

Please feel free to contact us for a free initial consultation !

We also offer online consultation services.


About a special highly skilled professional,  'J-skip'

As of April 21, 2023, in addition to the current Highly Skilled Foreign Professional Point System, a new system "J-Skip" has been introduced. It is based on a certain level of education, work experience, and annual income not depending on points, and highly skilled professional resident status will be given to those a
pplicants who qualified the requirements on J-Skip


The J-Skip requirements for HSP-foreign researchers and engineers are 1) an annual income of at least 20 million yen and 2) a master's degree or at least 10 years of work experience.

For HSP-Foreign managers is must have an annual income of at least 40 million yen and at least five years' work experience. For those granted residence status as special highly skilled professional on "J-Skip", the following preferential treatments are available:  Please continue reading here➡


We are two independent certified administrative legal specialists who handles various services, mainly for
preparation and submission of visa applications and permanent residence / naturalization applications.

We also accept consultations from foreign countries regarding the establishment of a company in Japan.


Online consultation is now available 

Please feel free to contact us !

Visas and
immigration procedures

♦ Acquisition of status of residence 

・Working visa

・Dependent visa etc

♦ Renewal of period of stay
♦ Change of status of residence

・ Change to HSFP etc
♦ qualification outside activities permitted

♦ short-term stay visa

♦ re-entry permit
♦ Issuance of work qualification certificate

♦An accompanying service at the Immigration Bureau to confirm the reasons for disapproval

New! !



Permanent Residency and Naturalization

♦ Total assistance for acquiring Permission for Permanent Residency

♦ Total assistance for Naturalization


♦ Translation Service for submitting documents

♦ Writing a statements or letters as supporting documents.

For Business

♦ Total assistance for startup visa system in Tokyo

♦ Assisting foreigners in starting a business

・ Establishment of a corporation in Japan

・ Various permission applications required for business

(Food service, customs business, antique dealer, etc.)


♦ We accept consulting on employment of foreigners

・ Employment contract, business consignment contract,

Creation of internship contracts, etc.

・ Guidance of appropriate work visa


Please send us your inquiry.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Due to complying with the regulations of border restriction and ERFS system,
we cannot act as a 'receiving institution' for ERFS alone.

Thank you!

Your message has been sent successfully.

We will contact you as soon as possible.

bottom of page